Here are a few things to ask yourself, before you decide to stage your own home.
- Do I have the time to stage my home?
- Do I know what looks good to buyers?
- Do I know what rooms to focus on?
- Do I know how to depersonalize my home?
- Am I able to look at my home as a product?
- Do I know how to set up emotional connection points in every room?
Here are 5 reasons why you should professionally stage your home:
- Online Appeal: Over 98% of buyers look online when shopping for real estate. Whether they see your home will depend on photos. How many potential buyers are you missing?
- Control Buyers Eye: Professional home staging control’s the buyers eye when they view a home. This helps showcase features and benefits of the home while downplaying negatives.
- It Feels More Expensive: Homes that are professionally staged feel up to date because everything is perfectly in its place, and up to today’s trends. Buyers place more value on staged properties.
- Better Offers: Owners of staged properties appear more invested in their homes. Buyers are less likely to make a low offer. Faster sale times minimize price reductions saving thousands!
- Faster Sales: Statistics show that staged properties sell 78% faster than non-staged properties and for approximately 3% more. Reducing days on the market means less stress and more equity.
Selling a home and moving is stressful, rating right up there with death of a spouse, and divorce. Why give yourself that headache?
Start with getting a consultation, and go from there. If the costs are what’s holding you back, think of this; they are usually less than the first price reduction. Keep your equity, and professionally stage your home.
Staging is not new it has been around for decades. So if you decide to hire a professional or are doing it yourself the best buyers are usually your first showings, so don’t wait stage your home today!
Do you think this page was helpful?
Are you thinking about hiring a home stager, or doing it yourself?
Leave thoughts & comment below, thanks!
Also don’t forget to sign up for my free weekly newsletter. There will be lots of tips and trick for decorating, and organizing your home.